1. Plan the tour, the run, activities and events of their Ride
2. A Ride Captain shall lead the Chapter in formation riding or parades
3. If the Ride Captain rides a trike they will lead but alone in front. Any other trikes will ride in the back per #6
4. The Ride Captain will endeavor to arouse interest in their Ride activity
5. The Ride Captain shall enforce all rules of safe motorcycle operation and group riding
6. The Ride Captain shall be sure to maintain a tight but safe group especially when one (1) or more riders may be on a trike.
7. The Ride Captain shall maintain a tight but safe group especially when negotiating turns
8. The Ride Captain should follow the “basic speed laws”
9. It is all rider’s responsibility be able to keep up with the group. In the case where a rider(s) cannot, they are not to encumber the group and must fall back to the rear
10. To receive credit for any ride, riders must follow the rules listed above 11. If you are the Ride Captain and you do not adhere to the “Ride Captain” rules you will not receive credit for that Mission Complete The ALR24 President reserves the right to change, modify or waive any provision listed above.